When listing your products, you have the option to embed a product video by entering the URL from a third-party streaming service, such as YouTube or Vimeo.
We highly encourage adding videos in addition to product images, to help buyers get a better feel for your brand and a clearer idea of your products.
To add a video from YouTube, follow these steps:
1. Go to your video on YouTube, click on the ‘Share’ option, and click on 'Embed'.
2. In the Embed Video window, select only the URL, and copy the selection.
- Paste the URL into the product video field.
Similarly, to add a video from Vimeo, follow these steps:
- Go to your video on Vimeo, and click on ‘Share’.
- Under 'Embed', select only the URL, and copy the selection.
3. Paste the URL into the product video field.
You can add multiple videos by clicking on ‘Add another’, and inserting multiple URLs for your product videos, following the steps above.
Please note that the videos must be set to public viewing on the third-party streaming service.
Make sure to click SAVE at the bottom of the page, so that your product information goes live.
If you are having difficulties embedding your video(s), feel free to contact a member of our team at email@example.com, and we will be glad to help.