The first thing we would encourage you to do is make sure that you've opened your Product Guru account, added all the details of your brand and uploaded up-to-date, detailed product information for all your products. Buyers love to see all your information, laid out clearly in front of them, including links to your social media accounts, so they can get a feel for your brand.
In terms of how we maximise your appeal to buyers, we do a number of things:
- We notify buyers on a weekly and monthly basis, of new product additions
- We showcase a selection of brands and products in our regular buyer newsletter
- Your supplier account is viewable by buyers 24/7/365 for free
- We organise dedicated events to showcase your brand and to encourage connection between buyers and suppliers
- We invite you to take part in our regular supplier features including #SupplierShoutOut and #ProductGuruLoves on social media and our Supplier Focus blog on our website
- We invite you to record videos, submit imagery and to participate in our marketing campaigns to encourage awareness of your brand
- Our platform has been designed to make sure your products are presented in the way that buyers want to see them and that the right imagery, product information, costs, margins, packaging, marketing and distribution information is there for them to view
- We highlight information to buyers about criteria beyond product information, for example brands that are plant-based, sustainable, free-from, vegeterian or fairtrade, for example.